I was ditzin’ around the blagosphere and came across a lovely and thoughtful questionnaire by Rachel Rabbit White, inviting her readers to answer each question on a scale of one to ten. I love contemplating weird stuff, and so I’m gonna answer these questions publicly. But I invite all subs, switches, and slaves to think about their submission deeply, because obviously it’s an important part of our own identities and what distinguishes us from others. If you decide to complete it yourself, leave me a comment with a link. 🙂
1. How much do you like being owned? On a scale of 0 to 10. Do you enjoy hearing “You are mine I own you?”, this extends to being marked as someone’s property, being someone’s baby, little girl, slave, their thing, etc.
10. Like I said before, being owned brings me emotional satisfaction as well as sexual.
2. How much do you like to serve, on a scale of 1-10 — 0 being “I do not much care to serve people”, 10 being “It is my life to serve you! Let me massage your feet, bring you a drink, etc…”
6. Occasionally I’m really in the mood to hop out of bed and make my Master a margarita, and I won’t object to orders requiring me to serve others, but I wouldn’t say it’s a favorite activity or a part of my kink. I am much, much more selfish than that. My topspace self is kind of a spitfire and she doesn’t take kindly to being expected to obey without resistance. If I want to do it, it’s no fun.
3. How much do you want to be degraded, yelled at, called “dirty” or a “slut”. (This includes being humiliated, made to do things in public, objectified etc.)
9. Objectification and humiliation are big turn ons, as are fantasies of public sex. Being called names doesn’t really turn me on because I can’t make myself believe it– it feels too much like play acting and it’s more distracting than anything. But boy howdy does objectification and humiliation turn me on. I only gave myself a 9 because actually enacting my public sex fantasies would be upsetting.
4. How much do you want to be tied down and restrained. This means to be restricted, having your ability to move being restricted via being tied up. (This can include being caged.)
7. I do crave this, but more as a symbol of being owned/objectification/humiliation. It’s like an inescapable reminder of what I’m being subjected to, and I would always rather have it than not, but I don’t think it’s the root of what I need.
5. Do you want or need to be beaten? This is not always about pain. You can “beat” someone for long periods of time without hurting them. When you are beaten you are the center of someone’s physical attention. This is about having someone use their strength against you…its not the pain but being the focus of a partner’s aggression. And of course, some people do like pain.
4. I like punishment, but more for the sake of enforcing rules than an actual beating. Not a turn on in particular.
6. How much do you like to be fucked…This may not be about penetration–but having someone devote sexual attention to you. How much do you like to be the focus of someone’s sexual attention? Thrown down and fucked, used for someone’s pleasure…
10. I love it, it’s definitely the culmination of everything else, a big mixing pot of emotions– you are at once the objectified piece of meat and the loving, protected pet. It can mean so many things and I love all of them. Yeah, sex rules.
7. How much do you desire to be given away — In the Story of O, at the final scene, the character is “given away” to someone by her lover. When this happens in real life, usually it’s not permanent, but perhaps you’ve been very “bad”, so your partner’s friends are going to use you. This reinforces the fact that you are such a powerful object of pleasure.
100. Such a fantasy of mine. And becoming more and more likely, hooray!