Whoops! For the first time in the short history of SlutLyfe, I went two days without posting! The school year just started and I have already had to read 300 pages of the Iliad, but at least I’m back in J’s arms being spoiled! ^.^
Day 5 – Thoughts regarding inner turmoil about your sexuality; Did you have any? Did it escalate to self-injury or suicidal thoughts?
I have had quite a history of self-injury and suicidal thoughts, but I don’t think any of it was related to my sexuality. I was in the closet for approximately six hours, and everyone around me has been very supportive.
There have been times where I have been in a relationship with a man that I cared about deeply and also had undeniable suspicions that I am entirely homosexual, which created some despair, guilt, and/or self-injury as I wondered if I should stay with them and risk never understanding this aspect of myself, or leave them for an abstract concept and forsake all that love. This is no longer a problem, since J is helping me explore all aspects of my sexuality with our female partner, E. 🙂
If any of you, my dearest readers, are feeling depressed and/or suicidal, remember you can always open up to me. I’m not a professional and I can’t always help, but I can almost guarantee that I will understand what you’re going through. Just use the Contact Me form if you’re uncomfortable with leaving me a comment.
- BDSM Challenge: Day Thirty! (& Next Up…) (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Depressed or Just Feeling Blue? (everydayhealth.com)
- Depression Intervention: Suicide Is Never the Answer (everydayhealth.com)
- LGBTQ Challenge: Day 1 (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- LGBTQ Challenge: Day 3 (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- Marriage Porn (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- BDSM Challenge: Day Twenty-One (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- LGBTQ Challenge: Day 2 (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)
- LGBTQ Challenge: Day 4 (slutlyfe.wordpress.com)